3.6

I had previously bought items from ghost stop before and really liked their products.Until I was *** enough to buy a full spectrum camera from them.

It was a really cheap camera. I couldn't get the full spectrum distance I needed, even with two very large full spectrum IR lights on either side of the camera. And about four months later, I turned it on to find the screen was a myriad of blurry lines and I couldn't get it to work at all.

Lesson learnt.The other products I have bought, have worked and served me well but still very "cheap" products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of camera and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Ghoststop needs to "i don't expect a full refund, it's been too long. i just wanted people to know they should look elsewhere before buying an expensive product that doesn't stand up to what it was meant to do. because i've been down this track before i'll never get a refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ghoststop.

Had an Experience with Ghoststop?

Comments