I used ghoststop.com to order ghost hunting equipment. I placed my order on a Thursday and they had the option of 2 day shipping for an extra 37 dollars.

I did not received my products until 5 days later. When I emailed them my concerns they were unprofessional and extremely unhelpful. In my opinion they looked at me like a dollar sign. They refuse to refund me my extra money.

I will never do business with them again and I suggest you look else where. There are much better sites to buy quality ghost hunting equipment I guarantee you.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2011.

Comments

WOW, you have crossed a line. I know Shawn personally from all my transactions with Ghost stop.

He is NOT a bully. He is a GREAT person who runs a great business. YOU are the bully. YOU have an OPINION, but so do I .

My opinion is that you are trying to deface a great company because IN MY OPINION. you need the attention. I use Ghoststop all the time and they are the best people, have the greatest products and are fantastic!!! Stop being rude to them.

MY OPINION IS THAT GHOSTSTOP IS THE ONLY SHOP TO BUY FROM.

SHAWN IS KIND AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. leave him alone.

I have a right to my opinion and a right to state MY experience. Shawn was less then pleasant to me.

And I did not have a great Ghoststop experience. Sorry. There it is. To you of those insulting me..

YOU are just as big of bully as Shawn. And by you replying to this review you are only making it more relevant. I stand by my review.

Get over it. Don't use Ghoststop.com

I bought a Laser grid from the and was very happy with the service.

Okay you can voice your opinion but really do you have to go that far. "Really" And its not Ghost Stops fault once the items are shipped out.

Its the shipping carrier you should be taking your flustrations out on them . There is nothing that Ghost Stop can do .

Anyway I have used Ghost Stop I know them very well and you just need to stay away from them if you are not happy. Let other customers who are buy from them.

I have used Ghoststop SEVERAL times and have ALWAYS gotten top notch service & products. The Founder& Owner Shawn has been nothing but wonderful in helping me with my questions and my products are shipped AS Stated on his Website.

Thanks Shawn for GREAT service and GREAT prices & Products. I look forward to shopping with you as always !!

As someone who has been in the purchasing field for nearly a decade, I've done quite a bit of ordering online from all over the world. I always make a point to look at the shipping details.

I have seen many times that "2 Days" doesn't always mean a literal two days, especially if you're going into a weekend or holiday.

And as for GhostStop, I have dealt with them many times, and have never had any negative encounters. In fact, Shawn has bent over backwards more than once to accommodate me.

I am an avid paranormal investigator. I have used other sites in the past, however when I found GhostStop.com I was thrilled.

Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and I experienced great service. Try them for yourself and find out that this truly is the best stop of ghost hunting equipment.

It turns out you have more dissatisfied customers on IPA awards that have been contacting me. So to all your posts - believe me I am not the only one that feels Ghoststop has ripped them off.

Wow...Mel...I'm sorry that you can accept the fact that you caused your own problem. And to use your own words...if you don't want to use ghoststop DON'T.

I'm glad you have an opinion,but as do we all.

There's no need in getting upset since they all differ from yours. :) I'm sure whatever other site you use will be happy to have you

I have been into paranormal investigation now for about 4 years and when I found Ghost Stop, I was stoked. Once I walked through the doors, it became my version of "Cheers". The employees were knowledgeable as well as friendly, despite the claims of this individual.

It is amazing how fearless someone can be when no one else sees your face. Shawn is a good person, a hard worker and a unique brand of individual. The funniest thing about this whole thing is that this one selfish woman is too proud to admit that she did what 99.8% of Americans do - skim instead of read. this time it came to nip her in the ***, and once again like most americans, didn't like to be made a fool of. So, she took it upon herself to drag a good business, and a good mans name through the dirt.

Please do NOT let this womans ignorance have an effect on you. The bare knuckle situation comes down to child throwing a fit and acting as a CHILD does, attempting to destroy someones name.. Online (a faceless medium for most). Someday when they grow up, they will realize that going online and spamming review sites with completely false allegations and hysterical demeanor is not how an ADULT handles themselves.

Shawn built Ghost Stop to a high standard and has done nothing but operate accordingly since.

You can insult me all you want. I have a opinion just like you.

And clearly some of you are children because you came here to tell me I can't read or add LOL.. come on grow up.

I stand by my opinion. So keep it coming you're just making yourselves look incompetent

Oh how sweet you got all your friends to come here to back you up. I had a negative experience unlike all of you.

Call me *** or tell me I can't read.. seriously you just make me laugh. If I want to write my opinion I can. Get over it!

If you don't want to read it DON'T. It's that simple

Mel- I can understand your frustration. That being said, I order from Ghost Stop all the time and have never had a problem. Could we all accept that this could have been one of the strange blips?

It's GREAT to see one BAD APPLE didn't ruin it for everyone. I love GHOSTSTOP!! The ONLY place for all your ghost hunting needs!!

I personally use Ghoststop. I find it utterly appalling that Mel person is so rude to post her clearly dirty laundry for all eyes to see.

I personally wouldn't want all the potential buyers that I can't add or follow simple instructions. I personally would not have shared that complaint. BUT that's just me. Please know!!!

Shop with confidants!!! And remember to make Ghoststop your shop for your paranormal needs!! Also they did a wonderful investigation!!!

Shawn will be ordering the usual in a few days bro!!!! Thanks!!!

:) Ok seriously. Why would people listen to that rant and rave.

Ghost stop is an awesome place to shop. Clearly the disgruntled person cannot read!!! Or for that matter add. Stop bashing the company because you cannot read.

To the rest of the potential customers, I use Ghoststop all the time!! The only issue I have ever had, is THERE IS SO MUCH COOL STUFF I WANT TO ORDER IT ALL!!!! and that's not really an issue at all now is it????

So shop with confidence!!! Make Ghoststop your shop for all your paranormal needs !!!

This should be completely removed. This isn't even an actual complaint because Melunhappycustomer messed up and doesn't get it.

Good job Ghostop! You did your job.

I use Ghoststop all the time. They always have my order correct.

I don't know why someone would post anything negative about them. If your upset about the shipping that's your issue not Ghoststop.

Like I said I use them all the time and everyone is so helpful to me. :) I'm hoping that people read all the positive feedback and know that just because someone goes on a rampage of injustice does not mean it's the shops fault.

I have to agree with Ancilla1114. It looks as though someone failed to read the print clearly.

Which we all have done at one time or another. That doesn't make the company a rip off.

It kinda sounds as if you want Ghoststop to eat the cost of shipping because you didn't read the disclosure and bought after hours. This is one those situations where you can't put the blame on someone else, when it's clear they aren't the ones who messed up.

spiritseekers

:) We have personally been to GhostStop.com's business here in Orlando, and purchased gear from him first hand. The owner has a passion for ghost hunting, tech and gadgets to be used in the field, and it's that passion that conveys into his work ethic.

We proudly buy the majority of our gear from GhostStop.com, always have, and always will. We even proudly display their logo on our paranormal ghost team web site from day one.

Recently Discussed Reviews