I used ghoststop.com to order ghost hunting equipment.I placed my order on a Thursday and they had the option of 2 day shipping for an extra 37 dollars.

I did not received my products until 5 days later. When I emailed them my concerns they were unprofessional and extremely unhelpful. In my opinion they looked at me like a dollar sign. They refuse to refund me my extra money.

I will never do business with them again and I suggest you look else where.There are much better sites to buy quality ghost hunting equipment I guarantee you.

Had an Experience with Ghoststop?

Comments

We got our gear very next day!

Woodbury, Georgia, United States #750493

great deals and tech support was on point

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #708968

ghost stop came to my rescue when i ordered fromanother store that dropped the ball. highly suggest buying from ghoststop they helped me out quick!!!

Denver, Colorado, United States #701990

Best gear around and awesome customer service.I emailed with questiond and got very detailed responses right away.

They know their stuff for sure.:grin

Shelton, Connecticut, United States #607928

Some of the equipment takes time to ship from the manufacturers to Ghoststop.And some of the custom-made equipment takes anywhere from 3 days up to 2 weeks to ship from the makers to Ghoststop.When you pay for overnight or 2 day shipping speed,thats just the time it'll take to ship from Ghoststop to your location.Ghoststop has no control over how fast the manufacturers make the products you order from them.Shipping costs and speed starts from the time Ghoststop ships your item from their store,til the time it gets to your location.They can't ship an item they have'nt recieved from the manufacturer.My full spectrum video cam took over a month just to ship from them,but this was 2 years ago,when they just hit the market.I've bought a bunch of equipment from many sites.Ghoststop,TheGhosthunterStore,GhostOutlet and LessEmf.com all ship items the same day they are ordered,when in stock,or within 24 hrs of recieving them from a manufacturer.If you purchase a popular item,find out if it's back-ordered.If it is,have patience.Be nice to ghosts.Most of them were people too. :zzz

I have used GhostStop 4 times now.3 out of 4 were great experience.

First 2 gear came fairly quickly. 3 rd time I ordered an item that stated ships normaly 1 to 2 days. I was upset on day 4 when it did not ship. I called day 4 and 5 to find out what was going on?

I left multiple voicemails with no response. Finally I emailed them...... Got a response. They were out of stock.

Would have been nice to know on day 2 or 3. I justed ordered a device today and decided not to pay extra for shipping. The item shipped today already! Who would have guessed?

I blame myself for 3rd order not being placed earlier. They still have some service issues.

I would rate them a 4 out of 5.I will continue to use them because the equipment is HIGH quality.

GhostStop has already been great to our team. Great service every time and I couldn't believe how fast we got everything. A+++

Are you people all out of your *** i n g minds?Have you caught any ghosts yet?

No?Gee, what a *** i n g surprise.

Hey Mel, if you were mad enough to post these rants or as you say opinions or "the truth" on atleast 5 sites so far, your clearly not being truthful to yourself.You intact are telling anyone who will listen it seems about your isolated incident.

Ghoststop as I read here has done nothing but be kind to you, and all you do it go to another site and bash them. They are fantastic and perhaps if you were not on such a mission to slander them you would have noticed. Ghoststop is the only place to go for paranormal research equipment. And as you said yourself it works great.

So please stop the childish bullying of my friends at Ghoststop they are good folks trying to run a wonderful business.:grin

Why don\\\'t your remove all of this negativity and unpleasantness. What you have done here is hurting people not helping. Do the positive productive thing, take it down!